A very good first post, Patrick.
Nice composition and point of view.
I wish you the most cordial welcome on TrekNature.
In the pleasure to admire your next posts and to read your notes and critics.
Thank you for sharing.
mooie compositie en kleuren.
kijk uit naar meer.
Bem vindo ao TN..!!!
Boa foto para começar.
- Coloque sua câmera em introdução...
- Visite sempre os membros para dar uma crítica principalmente nos que estão sem ou pouca, aqui existe uma espécie de retribuição entre os membros! Observando (e criticando) erros e acertos de outros membros traz muito aprendizado!
- Faça uso do workshop.
- Coloquem sempre mais de 4 linhas em NOTAS. Isso habilita dar pontos pelos membros, ou seja habilita o USEFUL!
- Aproveite o que é permitido no Site: até 800 pixels em um dos lados da foto. Até 200 Kbs no tamanho do arquivo!
- Leia o SOBRE (e FAQ)!
Tenho certeza que vai aproveitar sua estada no site!!
Reynaldo -- nofer
Welcome to TrekNature..!!!
Good picture to begin.
- Put your camera in introduction...
- Always visit the members to give a critic, here it exists a type of retribution among the members! Observing (and criticizing) mistakes and successes of other members bring a lot of learning!
- Make use of the workshop.
- Always put more than 4 lines in NOTES. That enables to give points for the members, or be enables USEFUL!
- Take advantage what is allowed in Site: until 800 pixels in one on the sides of the picture. Until 200 Kbs in the size of the file!
- Read ABOUT (and FAQ)!
I am sure that will take advantage of your stay in the site!!
Reynaldo -- nofer
good shot,sharp and good details, but the details are mostely on the plant.it's hard to get details on those bee's i tried some macro's of that to.
good dof and compo is good to!
beautiful macro, with so great details and nice colors.
Welcome on TN Patrick. Nice first post of this bumble bee. Very interesting composition with nice colours and very well used dof.
Thats no dead nettle. This plant is COMFREY (Symphytum offinale)a plant which grows and is grown across europe for its healing properties, and it has a 2nd common name of KNITBONE. This is a herb that works so it is recomended that its not used with-out advise, though it would seem we`ve been using it for a long long time some think as far back as the caves.
Sorry back to the picture, the comfrey loks razor sharpe the bee is soft, probably still moving, though its hard to advise you as there is no information about camera settings.
I like the detail on the nettle and the composition is good. Unfortunately the focus is on the nettle not the bee and a not would have supported this capture
very nice one patrick, good colors and sharpness..I only wished you've looked up a little note about the bumble bee..Great shot !!
That nettle looks far from dead to me! Good composition and focus on the bee, it must be just taking off or landing with the wings flapping.