<< Previous Next >>

Plitvice Lakes


Plitvice Lakes
Photo Information
Copyright: jurek jerzy (jurek1951) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 258 W: 0 N: 628] (3159)
Genre: Landscapes
Medium: Color
Date Taken: 2006-07-07
Exposure: f/4.5, 1/340 seconds
More Photo Info: [view]
Photo Version: Original Version
Date Submitted: 2011-08-23 7:01
Viewed: 3163
Points: 28
[Note Guidelines] Photographer's Note
Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatian: Nacionalni park Plitvička jezera, pronounced [pltʋitsɛ], colloquial Plitvice) is the oldest national park in Southeast Europe and the largest national park in Croatia.[2] The national park was founded in 1949 and is situated in the mountainous karst area of central Croatia, at the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The important north-south road connection, which passes through the national park area, connects the Croatian inland with the Mediterranean coastal region.

The protected area extends over 296.85 square kilometres (73,350 acres). About 90 percent of this area are part of Lika-Senj County, while the remaining 10 percent are part of Karlovac County.[3] In 1979, Plitvice Lakes National Park was added to the UNESCO World Heritage register among the first natural sites worldwide.[4] Each year, more than 900,000 visitors are recorded.[5] Entrance is subject to charges. Strict regulations apply

marius-secan, cobra112, siggi, PaulLees, bungbing, buscape, Dis. Ac. has marked this note useful
Only registered TrekNature members may rate photo notes.
Add Critique [Critiquing Guidelines] 
Only registered TrekNature members may write critiques.
Discussions
None
You must be logged in to start a discussion.

Critiques [Translate]

hello Jurek
very nice place and good picture
great details and lovely colours
thanks greeting lou

Ciao Jurek, great view of fantastic place, lovely composition with nice waterfalls, splendid light and wonderful natural colors, very well done my friend, ciao Silvio

Hello Jurek,
Exceptional landscape, full of life, very nice green colors and perfect exposure.
Great composition .
Marius.

A fantastic photo, the shimmering light on the surface of the lake creates a wonderful effect.
Beautiful all round. regards yiannis

  • Great 
  • lousat Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 6595 W: 89 N: 15659] (65489)
  • [2011-08-23 9:38]

Hi Jurek,in these very warm days it's very usefull to see a magic place like that...eheeh...beautiful and rich composition and fantastic sharpness,the details and the colors of the water are magnificent!!Have a nice evening and thanks,Luciano

Fantastic place Jurek! Beautiful photo! The composition, the colours ang the lighting are excellent,
Regards,
Christodoulos

Good POV for the beuatiful site. Exciting light and tones. Very well done Jurek.

Roberto

  • Great 
  • siggi Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 3097 W: 109 N: 12399] (52850)
  • [2011-08-23 13:12]

Hallo Jurek.
Atrakcyjne miejsce bardzo dobrze fotografowane i prezentowane.Bardzo ladne kolory i naturalnie fantastyczne wodospady.Pozdrawiam.Siggi

Hi Jurek, Woaaw what a spectacular image with awesome impact, tremendous low point of view, are you in the water when shooting this pic?, your exposure is spot-on with lovely saturated colours, splendid use of your line of thirds, perhaps maybe a slower shutter speed (say 1/30th sec or slower) to blur the water more might strengthen the composition a little better here?, but as presented a terrific picture Jurek and very well done,
Best regards,

Pauly.

Hi Jurek,
A beautiful picture! very good point of view, great composition, excellent details sharpness and beautiful colours, very well taken,
thanks for sharing and have a nice night,
Best Regards,
Bungbing.

Hallo Jurek,
schon als ich als Kind "Der Schatz im Silbersee" gesehen habe wollte ich einmal dahin und habe es immer noch nicht geschafft. Tolle Aufnahme von den Plitvitzer Seen mit klasse Farben.
Viele Gre,
Helmut

Hello Jurek,

an fantac pov and nice image.
Fine colors.

Gert

Fresh water, guauuuu, in my country 40C in this moment
TFS, regards.

Hello Jurek
Very beautiful capture of this water fall, beautiful place, great details and colors , well done!
Regards Hedesan
Sorry I have no more points :D

Witaj Jurek
Fajny POV. Chyba siedziales po szyje w wodzie! Czuje sie te gorsko-wodna rzeskosc!
Pozdrawiam
Lucja

Calibration Check
















0123456789ABCDEF