- njmv79 (692)
- [2016-10-05 7:43]
Splendid image of yours, love very much the composition, she is like a queen, very good light, sharpness, well done my friend,
- tuslaw (19883)
- [2016-10-05 9:24]
I would recognize this pretty little lady anywhere. Sitting on top of her beautiful throne she is quite stylish in her lovely multicolored robe. Tac sharp focus while showing excellent detail. Wonderful exposure and framed against a pretty sky. Well done!!
- NikosR (3436)
- [2016-10-05 10:35]
Painted lady as acrobat, I like this POV even if it is out of some rules, very nice composition and a nice light blue sky BG contrasting the image colors. I think that the flash light was a lit bit more than the appropriate but I understand how difficult is to manage it in the field.
- ana974 (4857)
- [2016-10-05 14:25]
Molto bella tua farfalla.Mi congratulo con voi perqué so quanto è difficile fotogarfare le farfalle.Good job!TFS
- Silvio2006 (102073)
- [2016-10-05 22:27]
Ciao Luciano, godiamoci le ultime, che tra un po' se ne vanno tutte a dormire, gran bella foto con la Vanessa in posa acrobatica sul bel fiore, fantastici colori e splendida luce, ottimi dettagli e magnifica nitidezza, bravissimo, ciao Silvio
- PeterZ (49139)
- [2016-10-06 1:58]
Very nice photo of this butterfly taken from an attractive POV. Excellent sharpness and beautiful colors.
- euroblinkie (64279)
- [2016-10-06 10:45]
very nice picture with good sharpness and lovely colours
thanks gr lou
- ramthakur (56953)
- [2016-10-07 6:35]
In this image too, you have succeeded in choosing a perspective that places the subject against the sky, Luciano.
Very interesting presentation.
Do I see a speck of dirt within the frame? I get them frequently and have to remove them before posting.
- amanengone (2113)
- [2016-10-30 16:45]
Hello Luciano – Very attractive picture of this Vanessa cardui with an excellent lateral view showing us all the details of the back from the wings. Activity of the butterfly collecting the nectar on the flower properly caught. Dramatic rendering of the picture with an interesting opposition between your subject and the background.
• Excellent focus on the wings and in the same times on the small inflorescence
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso.
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness – The lateral view is a good choice
• Good contrast could and attractive opposition between the subject and the background
• Excellent sharpness showing all the details of the wings and the proboscis in action inside the flowers
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering for the butterfly and the flowers
• Probably post processing to improve in order to magnify your snap (a few “parasits” appear on the right side of the picture)
• Good background blur.
• Interesting picture with a combination of the two world (insects and flowers); very good capture.
• Acceptable framing and composition with an appropriate disposition of the subject inside the frame. Nevertheless, in my opinion, I have the feeling that it will have be better to have a horizontal or a square framing instead of the vertical one. And another point: in my personal opinion, it will have be better to resize the picture in order to remove the leaflets and small flower at the bottom of the frame.
Note - Informations
Very usefull and precise documentation. Will have be good to gives us you background.
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.