|[Note Guidelines] Photographer's Note|
|A large bulb that blooms in early autumn without leaves. Bulb is poisonous, huge and shallow. Spike very tall and long with over 100 white flowers. Soon after blooming the fruit develop and disperse their black seeds. Leaves waxy, develop after rain in winter time. It is primarily a Mediterranean species, but penetrates the desert as u can see here.|
amanengone has marked this note useful
Only registered TrekNature members may rate photo notes.
|You must be logged in to start a discussion.|
Hello Ori – Very good picture of this Drimia maritima. Excellent, view showing us a few details of the inflorescence. Maybe could you gives us another view of the enormous bulb?
• Excellent focus on the whole inflorescence (flowers)
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing the details of the tiny flowers
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering for the flowers
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good black background.
• Interesting picture showing the typical inflorescence of this uncommon plant; good capture.
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition of the subject in the middle of the vertical frame.
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.