- kobala (368)
- [2016-11-23 22:45]
Brilliant. The lighting is excellent. The smaller details have come out very well.
- hsn6a (8652)
- [2016-11-24 0:10]
beautiful erodium and capture,
- PeterZ (49139)
- [2016-11-24 7:59]
Striking picture of these beautiful flowers. Splendid light with a nice contrasting background. Excellent sharpness and details.
- Hotelcalifornia (14408)
- [2016-11-24 11:38]
Well captured flowers. Good sharpness and details. BG looks well too.
Thanks for sharing,
Thanks for your point on my last post.
- lousat (65489)
- [2016-11-24 14:37]
Waaw Ron,what a macro! I imagine the small small size of these flowers and the details are incredibles,perfect capture of these colors that sometimes makes crazy the digital cameras..well done! Have a nice day and thanks,Luciano
- Athila (1982)
- [2016-11-24 17:49]
Nice flower closê-up. Clean sharp details. It is very visible against the dark BG. TFS
- ramthakur (56953)
- [2016-11-28 6:15]
Beautiful wild flowers from Israel, Ron.
The subtle shade of pink on the petals looks really beautiful.
Thanks and regards.
- CeltickRanger (37400)
- [2016-12-03 14:40]
Wonderful macro of these wild flowers, fine POV, beautiful perspective,
beautiful light, great focus, sharpness, details and contrast, TFS
Hello Ron – Very good picture of this Erodium touchyanum. Excellent, view showing us all the details of the inflorescence and the individual flowers.
• Excellent focus on the whole inflorescence (opened flowers and flowers in bud)
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing the details of the flower on the top and its characteristic organisation from the Gerianaceae; good details of the organization of the flowers
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering for flowers
• Good post processing without any excess; I assume you have magnified you picture with the soft “neatimage” ; many details are apparent ; particularly the slightly crumpled appearance of the petals
• Good background.
• Interesting picture showing the typical inflorescence of this plant; good capture.
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition of the subject in diagonal inside the frame
• Maybe could it have be better to remove the flowers from the right upper part of your picture. I have tried to do it in the workshop.
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.
- Hormon_Manyer (10251)
- [2016-12-12 10:37]
Definitely a nice photo, but I agree with Philippe about removing the halfly cropped flowers from left and right. Probably, with a little different camera angle you might avoid having them in the frame as IMHO they make the composition incomplete. Nevertheless, sharpness and colors are very good.
Kind regards from Ireland, László