Pin Point Accuracy
- PeterZ (49139)
- [2016-10-17 7:08]
Very beautiful photo of this Great Egret. Excellent sharp details. Nice reflection on the dark water. Attractive composition.
- Hotelcalifornia (14408)
- [2016-10-17 12:20]
Very beautiful picture of this Egret. Special picture for this tiny fish. You waited long for such shot but at last you got reward. So it says,"Patience is bitter, but its result is sweet". Excellent exposure on such white white plumage. Good details and like your PP work. Perfect reflection. Good work.
Thanks for sharing,
- AnimalExplorer (1997)
- [2016-10-17 14:19]
Nice capture the exposure shows the whites very well. Biggest plus of the image is the fact you got the shot you wanted. Been awhile since I have stopped by thought I would check treknature out and say hi. :)
- lousat (65489)
- [2016-10-18 15:03]
Hi Ron,great timing to take the great egret with the fish on the beak,a good dinner for this common bird. The quality is fantastic,perfect expoure for a perfect white and lovely reflections like a lot of underscores,well done! Have a nice day and thanks,Luciano
- euroblinkie (64279)
- [2016-10-19 0:47]
very nice picture with good details and lovely colours
thanks gr lou
- njmv79 (692)
- [2016-10-20 22:55]
Rewards comes to those who have patience, or something similar got lost in translation :) amazing click and good to know what happens thru your notes, thanks for sharing,
- amanengone (2113)
- [2016-11-13 8:57]
Hello Ron – Very good picture of this Ardea alba. Excellent, view showing us all the details of the bird and his meal. Feathers slightly burnt on the top of the bird (due to the difficult contrast between the bird and the background). Nevertheless excellent job showing the bird in full action.
• Good focus on the wings showing all the feathers
• Acceptable exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso for the bird; maybe a small exposure correction could have improved the contrast of the white feathers on the top and given us more details
• Good depth of field and good sharpness
• Acceptable contrast
• Excellent point of view, showing the activity of the bird
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good background blur and interesting posture of the bird with his fish in his beak (before the “gulp”)
• Impressive picture showing the body, wings and feathers of the bird; good capture; I like the eye of this bird.
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition of the subject in the center inside the frame
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.
- rosana (475)
- [2016-11-24 21:03]
What a great capture, this wildlife does not move too often, so I know that one needs great patience if you want to achieve what you are looking for.
- Hormon_Manyer (10251)
- [2019-05-18 15:02]
I have a doubt now if you ever return to the site, anyway, I continue commenting your photos in order to attract you back. Beautiful action shot about how the egret's hunting (ehm, fishing). Perfect exposure, excellent details even on the white plumage. Congratulations, great work!
Kind regards, László