- Silvio2006 (102073)
- [2015-11-29 13:16]
Ciao Marine, lovely composition with beautiful flowers, excellent sharpness, fine details, wonderful colors and splendid light, very well done, my friend, ciao Silvio
- PeterZ (49139)
- [2015-11-30 1:19]
Very nice photo of these flowers in beautiful colours, good sharpness and a fine composition. Nice contrasting background too.
- Hotelcalifornia (14408)
- [2015-11-30 11:17]
Hello Marine Coeur,
It looks like Cosmos (Cosmos bipinnatus). Well exposure and well used back light too. Unfortunately, its petal touched the frame; otherwise very nice work.
Thanks for sharing,
- lousat (65489)
- [2015-12-01 6:40]
Salut Marine,dommage seulement que un fleur est trop proche a la corniche,pour le rest l'image est absolument parfaicte en details et couleurs,tres bien fait! Belle soiree' et merci,Luciano
- lovenature (6391)
- [2016-01-26 10:30]
What a pretty Cosmos flower you captured. The colours are bright and nicely Composed.
- amanengone (2113)
- [2016-11-14 6:37]
Very good picture of this Cosmos bipinnatus. Excellent, view showing us a few details of the inflorescence. I’m a little bit surprised to see this flower in England: usually it growth in North America, coming from Arizona and Central America (according Wikipedia); is it not a cultivated plant?
• Excellent focus on the whole inflorescence (flowers)
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing the tiny flowers inside the inflorescence and the big petals for the flowers outside
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering for the flowers
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good black background.
• Interesting picture showing the typical inflorescence of this Asteraceae; good capture.
• It will have be better to arrange the two flowers a little bit more inside the frame
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.
- pierrefonds (12974)
- [2019-06-02 9:37]
The flowers are well placed in the frame. The point of view is showing the details of the flowers. The sharpness and the colors are very good. Have a nice day.