the recycling of the numbers
|Copyright: Marine Coeur (marine-coeur)
|Date Taken: 2016-10-03|
|Exposure: f/4.5, 1/400 seconds|
|More Photo Info: [view]|
|Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop|
|Date Submitted: 2016-10-12 21:52|
|[Note Guidelines] Photographer's Note|
|the numbers in the natural philosophy...... will be for ever and ever..................... |
Have a nice week end :-)
- [2016-10-13 7:18]
Sorry that I can't define this color but it is very gentle and fair.
- [2016-10-13 11:20]
Salut Marine,la nettete' est un peu faible,mais j'aime la prise de vue bien exposee' qui montre nous cette rose dahlia,en plus il y tes mots,interessants et curieux pour ce logiciel..ehehe....belle soiree' et merci,Luciano
Hello Marine Coeur,
To me this is the perfect crop to show the details of flower petails from top. I like you didn't try to show its surrounding. Well exposure too.
Thanks for sharing,
Regards and have a nice WE,
Ciao Marine, lovely closeup of fantastic flower, splendid light and wonderful colors, very well done, my friend, ciao Silvio
Hello Marine – Very attractive picture of this flower (a dahlia?) with an excellent view showing the organization of the flower. As you say yourself, “the numbers in the natural philosophy ….. will be for ever and ever ….”. And you can fund a mathematical explanation (which was known by the Indian and has been transmitted to us by an Italian named Fibonacci – more information here : http://www.archzine.fr/lifestyle/art/suite-de-fibonacci-harmonieuse
• Acceptable focus on the flower – Nevertheless, could have be better and can be improved through a light past treatment (see the workshop)
• Acceptable exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso; possibly could it have be appropriate to make an exposure correction before to shot, or, to open at f/9 instead of f/4.5 with a speed of 1/150 for instance
• Acceptable depth of field and sharpness – The POV is properly adapted to show us the parastichies of the flower
• Acceptable contrast – See the workshop
• Acceptable sharpness showing some the details of the flower – See the workshop
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering for the flower
• Acceptable post processing without any excess
• Good background blur
• Interesting picture and good capture.
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition of the subject inside the frame. Good composition with a top-down capture, showing the organization of the flower – May be will it have be better to show us the full flower
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.