Superb. Quite a sharp image. I was waiting for the moon in Vancouver- Unfortunately it is cloudy and rainy. The centering seems to be more towards right - May be due to cropping. Beautiful photo. Thanks a lot for sharing.
- ramthakur (56953)
- [2016-11-13 21:43]
Amazing clarity, Ron. You have done it!
Details are perfect -- no less than those taken by a powerful telescope.
Well done, my friend!
- fragman (43776)
- [2016-11-14 1:19]
great ! enjoyed it here as well
Fantastic sharp detailed photo of this Super Moon. Very beautiful natural colors. Just out of the center for the best composition.
- rosana (475)
- [2016-11-14 12:41]
You are one lucky guy, the details, the sharpness and the color tone is well captured, a real gem of a photo.
Fantastic photo. I just did a few shots some minutes ago, but after seeing yours, I decided not to post mine as they're very poor compared to this. Perfect details and exposure, huge congratulations!
Kind regards from Ireland, László
Wow! The detail is amazing. I can see Neil Armstrong's moon boot prints. Excellent capture Ron. :)
- Hotelcalifornia (14324)
- [2016-11-15 11:51]
I couldn't see this "Super moon" due to 'Super rain' and 'Super dark cloud' yesterday. You captured it very very well. I think you used tripod. Excellent details and very sharp.
Thanks for showing,
- pierrefonds (12918)
- [2016-11-15 13:06]
This picture of the moon is impressive. The point of view is showing the details of the super moon. You 600mm lense gave you an excellent result. I took also a pictore of the super moon, unfortunatelly I only had a 400mm lense. Have a nice day.
- amanengone (2113)
- [2016-12-04 4:06]
Hello Ron – Fantastic view of the “super moon”. Beautiful colours and splendid details; with your picture, we can make a cartography of the different places on the moon.
• Excellent focus on the whole surface of the moon
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing the details of the craters; many details of the surface; missing apollo eleven
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good background.
• Interesting picture showing the “supermoon”; hope to see it again in 2034 (but not very sure)
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition of the subject in the frame
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.