Cape Shoveler (Female)
- PeterZ (49139)
- [2016-11-23 10:02]
Beautiful photo of this Cape Shoveler in excellent sharpness and beautiful warm light. Nice reflection.
- fragman (43778)
- [2016-11-23 12:00]
another perfect cpature, greeetings Ori
- Silvio2006 (102073)
- [2016-11-23 12:16]
Ciao Srikumar, apture of lovely duck, nice reflections, fine details, wonderful natural colors and excellent clarity, very well done, my friend, ciao Silvio
- kobala (368)
- [2016-11-23 14:19]
Very sharp, beautiful photo.The warm light and the colors are excellent.
- Athila (1982)
- [2016-11-23 17:57]
Nice capture, clear and sharp. Well seen and well done.
- tuslaw (19883)
- [2016-11-23 20:27]
A real eye pleaser which has been captured perfectly by your lens. I like the very low POV you chose and the focus is tac sharp. Lovely colors tones and just the right amount of exposure. Nice reflection. Well done!!
Personally I would like to see a tad more space above and below the bird as it seems a bit squeezed into the frame, but this is just my personal preference.
It actually reminds me of the female Northern Shovelers we see here in Ohio during the spring Time.
- euroblinkie (64279)
- [2016-11-27 7:51]
very nice picture with lovely naturel colours
thanks gr lou
- amanengone (2113)
- [2016-11-30 5:36]
Hello Sri – Very good picture of this Anas smithii. Excellent, view showing us all the details of the wings, feathers and head of the bird. I appreciate particularly the view on the eye. Excellent reflexion of the sky and bird on the water
• Excellent focus on the bird in full movement
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness
• Good contrast
• Good sharpness showing all the details of the bird (wings, head, feathers from all the bird).
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendition for the bird and the water
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good background.
• Interesting picture showing this relatively common bird from Africa; good capture
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition of the subject inside a semi panoramic framing
• Good rendition of the movement of the bird on the water
• Good capture of the eye.
• Maybe could you try to transmit exif metadata.
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.
- Hormon_Manyer (10251)
- [2016-12-25 10:44]
Just commented the male, now I got the chance to see the female Anas smithii - she's much more quiet than her husband on the other pic. :-) Simplistic yet nice shot, great white balance settings showing sunset color tones (at least I guess these are sunset tones), perfect sharpness and effective reflection, even if it's not so clear, but an important part of the composition. Gorgeous work.
Kind regards from Ireland, László