|Copyright: Ori Fragman Sapir (fragman)
|Date Taken: 2014-02-19|
|Camera: Nikon D600, AF Micro Nikkor 60mm|
|Exposure: f/36.0, 1/125 seconds|
|More Photo Info: [view]|
|Photo Version: Original Version|
|Date Submitted: 2014-02-22 0:27|
|[Note Guidelines] Photographer's Note|
|We were delighted to find this rare iris in S Jordan, in keap blooming at 1500m. It is an endemic species for S Israel and s Jordan.|
- [2014-02-22 1:01]
Truly beautiful! I love those leaves!
You added the background, didn't you?
- the reported shade on wall from the flash was not cropped out for the lower right leave.
- the image cutting is further OK but when pasting above the background the edges remain too sharp.
- The DOF is impossible: all in focus on the subject, while with the same blur for the background with no account of the distance.
- light direction on the subject and in the background doesn't fit.
- different ISO on the subject and on the background.
- normally for good composition you let see just a little bit of ground where the flower originates instead of cropping just above it. If opting to switch background you can't do that, and it results in a big minus for the composition.
Please do not take any offence for my critique. TN was meant for learning in first and for writing to each other usefull critiques. It's a pity in my opinion that most of users never do. I enjoy myself receiving usefull tips. I further enjoy your work. You do have a nice large set of brilliant pics posted on TN.
Thanks for sharing
- [2014-02-22 11:07]
Hi Ori,very nice specie and very capture of this rare specie,i like it! Have a nice Sunday and thanks,Luciano