: Workshop Thumbnail View
Quercus pedunculiflora (8)
Quercus pedunculiflora is one of the commonest oaks of Turkey and the Caucasus. We found it in a beautiful forest outside the city of Kutaisi. It was steaming hot and humid in July.
Altered Image #2
1. With red: the spot I talked about.
2. With white: the brownish halos Harris talks about.
Altered Image #1
Ulead Photoimpact 12
- rotating 90 degrees to right
- cloning the (dust?) spot from right to the closest acorn
- smoothing the background a bit with Neat Image
Canon EOS 1D Mark II
Canon Powershot Pro 1